Arabian Rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

Ban Mher/(s)

Go down 
+6
=]
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
FIRE__KEEPER
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
iCum
Migz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 am

Name: aldrick13, rmegraso~ Check the others if they Mh, Sorry but I don't have the time to check =(
Reason: Mh
Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cbb063d5a5b0

AirForce please check the Scourge, they surely have mh. Im sorry if Im letting you do this because I don't have time and I'm not good in checking mh too. Thanks in Advance. =)
Back to top Go down
iCum
Golden Member
Golden Member
iCum

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 am

Lol. must ban them! -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583059635
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
Addicted
Addicted
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:55 am

• [spoiler]support[/[img][/img]spoiler]
Back to top Go down
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
Addicted
Addicted
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:55 am

support Smile
Back to top Go down
FIRE__KEEPER
Addicted
Addicted
FIRE__KEEPER

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 am

admin wont watch the replay probably cuz u didnt input any time EX: Puck fog of war click on blah blah minute 17:20 blah blah avoided blah blah's spell at 28:30 blah blah killed blah blah while invs in 8:03 ETC This Makes it easier and if ur not good at checking map hack = ur not 100% sure theyr map hacking and probably u lost and tried to make an excuse so u reported them another reason for admin not to see the replay _____Really im not trying to be an A-Hole but im just saying i hate people accusing without a proof cuz i'v been there ( probably still am )
Back to top Go down
http://flamexxlord.deviantart.com/
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
Platinum
Platinum
-ViP-|MiRaNa.

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 am

FIRE__KEEPER wrote:
admin wont watch the replay probably cuz u didnt input any time EX: Puck fog of war click on blah blah minute 17:20 blah blah avoided blah blah's spell at 28:30 blah blah killed blah blah while invs in 8:03 ETC This Makes it easier and if ur not good at checking map hack = ur not 100% sure theyr map hacking and probably u lost and tried to make an excuse so u reported them another reason for admin not to see the replay _____Really im not trying to be an A-Hole but im just saying i hate people accusing without a proof cuz i'v been there ( probably still am )

agreed
Back to top Go down
=]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
=]

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 pm

full support i was in the game when where gonna gang bang him he went tp
Back to top Go down
=]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
=]

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 am

FIRE__KEEPER wrote:

its no excuse we actually won cause that mher knows when we are coming and his gonna tp
Back to top Go down
BahrainBanger
BahrainBanger

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:43 am

Migz is the man! Support the ban!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thingsididlastnight.com/
.AE
Addicted
Addicted
.AE

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 am

lol! I agree with fire keeper actully xD, I mean ask your self, why AirForce chick all of the threads exept this one Razz I think cuze Migs saying watch the replay admin cuze i dont have time HAHA like the admin is slave or some thing lol!

Any way, good luck guys santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatalain.com
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 am

FIRE__KEEPER wrote:

You have a Point but did you read my post clearly? .......... First of All, We WON. Were not losing on some lame maphackers. And, I Said "I don't have time to watch the replay" that time. I don't know if ur blind or u just didnt read my post. Im not accusing, im 100% sure aldrick13 has mh. AirForce will know if he watch the replay. I hate people who talk nonsense =/ Neutral Sad

@AE Loool, Sorry admin if you think that way. Just deny it if you don't want to watch the replay ^_^ I don't care about them anymore. Sorry Airfore =)
Back to top Go down
BahrainBanger
BahrainBanger

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 am

Migz wrote:
FIRE__KEEPER wrote:

You have a Point but did you read my post clearly? .......... First of All, We WON. Were not losing on some lame maphackers. And, I Said "I don't have time to watch the replay" that time. I don't know if ur blind or u just didnt read my post. Im not accusing, im 100% sure aldrick13 has mh. AirForce will know if he watch the replay. I hate people who talk nonsense =/ Neutral Sad

@AE Loool, Sorry admin if you think that way. Just deny it if you don't want to watch the replay ^_^ I don't care about them anymore. Sorry Airfore =)

That's actually correct, aldrick13 does have a maphack, I've played him before although I didn't save the replay.
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 am

Bahrain, Actually I think You Red and I are in there ^_^
Back to top Go down
BahrainBanger
BahrainBanger

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Holy shit, you're right! I remember this game now!

Windrunner was completely psychic that game!

And I was feeding pretty hard too!
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah. We can't gank him I think we tried 20 times ><. He's really a psychic ( Or should I say imba mh )
Back to top Go down
dEsTrOyEr|KokO
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
dEsTrOyEr|KokO

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 pm

i hate mh :S:S
Back to top Go down
=]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
=]

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Migz wrote:
Yeah. We can't gank him I think we tried 20 times ><. He's really a psychic ( Or should I say imba mh )
yea his is so psychic when we are ganking him he has his team mates waiting for us and when where ganking him top he will tp back , and when where asking him he has mh he just keeps quiet but normally people will defend themselves if there being accused of mhjavascript:emoticonp('Exclamation')
Back to top Go down
FIRE__KEEPER
Addicted
Addicted
FIRE__KEEPER

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 am

Migz wrote:
FIRE__KEEPER wrote:

Bahhhh -.- u just spammed for no reason i read everything u said and u dnt have to watch the replay u think admins do? they have to ban 999 flamers a day and map hackers and exp hackers ETC its why to make it easier to write times when he check this forum u will see^^ if hes 5% busy he will deny i was an admin and i know how it goes
Back to top Go down
FIRE__KEEPER
Addicted
Addicted
FIRE__KEEPER

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 am

.AE wrote:
lol! I agree with fire keeper actully xD, I mean ask your self, why AirForce chick all of the threads exept this one Razz I think cuze Migs saying watch the replay admin cuze i dont have time HAHA like the admin is slave or some thing lol!

Razz ty xD ofc im always right Laughing but they just wont believe that -.- dk why Suspect But at the end he wont check any thread including mh without the suspected map hack time
Back to top Go down
BahrainBanger
BahrainBanger

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 pm

FIRE__KEEPER wrote:
.AE wrote:

Razz ty xD ofc im always right Laughing but they just wont believe that -.- dk why Suspect But at the end he wont check any thread including mh without the suspected map hack time

It would be great if you stopped talking on behalf of the admin(s).

Even if the request is denied, no one asked for your opinion... not trying to be a douche, but seriously, stop it.

Giving advice about supplying the time in the replay is one thing, but going to the extent of explaining what the admin will do as if it was a fact is just plain retarded.
Back to top Go down
AirForCe
Admin
Admin
AirForCe

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

will check it but dnt have enough time now ...
will close to stop spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Mher/(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Mher/(s)   Ban Mher/(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Mher/(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabian Rooms :: Arabian Rooms :: Arabian Rooms Ban Requests-
Jump to: