Arabian Rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

AirForce read This

Go down 
+4
iCum
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
x|Francesca-.-
Migz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

AirForce read This  Empty
PostSubject: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am

Your an Idiot. A big Idiot. Your really dumb. It's obvious that he edited it. Even in x|Sasuke^'s Ban request he also edited it. He keeps reporting people. Editing it. You just need to have paint to do that. Your really an Idiot I swear. Even though a lot of people was in that room. I have a lot of witness. I don't know why are you believing valkon cuz I think most of his ban request are edited. He just want to report people who's high level. See he don't report the one that is not really famous or well known in Arab Rooms. He is just jealous of them because no one knows him or if someone knows him probably because of he being a noob. I know a lot will support me if I say I don't use crack garena. Because they know how many years I spent to level up my account. Your dumb. Arab room is now ruined if you keep believing that noob editor valkon. That's all thank you for reading. I hope you understand english. Well, see ya.

Last edited by Migz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x|Francesca-.-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 am

im quite against this post mgz :/ well with this i doubt youll get unbanned now but as your friend ill go along with it.

the report for x|sasuke, didnt it destroy valkon's credibility already?
it can (albeit circumstantially) prove that all his work is just plain fakes.
and i did it too myself, i didnt even know but the "timeskip" was also present in there. it wasnt on purpose but it came out similar to valkon's report, isnt that more proof?

and yes airforce, being mgz's friend may cloud my judgment so i just presented some retarded shit i figured out myself. hope it helped him, im fine with whatever decision you may come up with Smile
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:51 am

I Edited a Chat and show you how paint works ok? First Highlight the chat, Then screenshot then paste in paint. After that Cropped the word/phrase including the time and the users name. Then paste it below, top, or anywhere where will it looks like he is spamming using a cracked garena. This is the result of the editing.

Before

AirForce read This  71519803

After

AirForce read This  75059785

See? Search in google how to use paint.

Im not asking you to unban me. I can make/use other acc because account really dont matter for me. Im jst asking you to wake up and abandon your stupidity believing every people requests. Well believe them but see how valkon can edit a pic? See how did he edit Sasuke's chat? Please don't be idiot....
Back to top Go down
x|Francesca-.-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 am

ban new account !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 am

It's an old account and I don't plan to use it =P
Back to top Go down
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
Platinum
Platinum
-ViP-|MiRaNa.

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 am

nice edit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iCum
Golden Member
Golden Member
iCum

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 am

Pro Edit. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583059635
AirForCe
Admin
Admin
AirForCe

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:38 pm

you think i dont know this ? i use photoshop usually , who do u think made the header of the forum ?
ok lets get back to the subject ,why would sm1 go and edit pictures , and make report , its takes alot of time, wts in it for him ?
as for ur report the time was different between every msg , which is even harder to make , and i dnt get wt ur trying to get in this thread ? so u got another account u can use , no need to unban then .
Back to top Go down
x|Francesca-.-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 pm

afaik he played a game w/ mgz before that, cant confirm though. i just remembered mgz mentioning it (which can be true or not, whatever)
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah your right. Im not really using a cracked garena I don't need you to believe that. That's why in the first place Im against of getting banned. If your asking why would a person do this, or why did valkon did that. It's because I invoked him. When Sasuke told me that he has been reported, I checked it but he said it was just edited. I tried to joke valkon. I said " valkon, report me too. I want to be reported once in a while." Then I Spammed. "a" "a " "a "
He said, "No. Your using space, Sasuke was not using space that time". I said "Please report me, see I can spam too. I want to be reported" Then after that, valkon did not reply and I had a conversation with my friends. After that Arabian Dota Room 03 Crashed or something. I can't see anyone talking so then I leave like other else. Me and NewCummer can't join room 3 so I think there was a problem in that room. We staye at room 1. Well, I have witness like Sasuke, NewCummer, mix1212, ec.Diablo that I didn't spam using a cracked garena that time. But of course I know it's not valid because they are my friends.
Sorry about insulting you in the first post I made. Im just disappointed that you did not denied that report even though a lot support as "Don't Ban". Im did not made this thread for you to unban me, I just want you to stop believing every report from that guy from now on. Because I know he edited that even you don't believe it. But just trust me even a little bit because Im using garena for years. Don't be tricked by such a gay users.
Back to top Go down
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
Platinum
Platinum
-ViP-|MiRaNa.

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 am

an honest guy ^_^
Back to top Go down
x|Christal-.-

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:21 am

Hayssss. alien
Back to top Go down
AirForCe
Admin
Admin
AirForCe

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 am

ok , ill unban , but this is ur last warning Smile

[18:15:28] [System Message] ~|cffff0000MgZ can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
x|Francesca-.-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 am

ban him again for flaming me so much in yahoo messenger pls :/

btw grats for adding quick reply box ;D
Back to top Go down
Migz
Silver Member
Silver Member
Migz

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

Awwwwwwwwwww~ Sweet... Thanks. Very Happy cheers Ill stop being talkative from now on. Sorry for the Bother, and thanks again =)
Back to top Go down
iCum
Golden Member
Golden Member
iCum

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Party Mgz. Milk chocolate tomorrow,, ayt? Razz
Congratz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583059635
-Lunatic-
-Lunatic-

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am

admin Sad( this is the worst move you have ever done Sad </3

ps: mgz iLoveyou ! Very Happy Sad
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 pm

wow that was great move from <AirForce> actually am not from this forum but it was a good

move from him u got a great admin here guys , sry for interrupting ^_^ :-)
Back to top Go down
-ViP-|MiRaNa.
Platinum
Platinum
-ViP-|MiRaNa.

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 am

congratz mgz ^_^ ur unbanned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AirForCe
Admin
Admin
AirForCe

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 am

oh i forgot to close lol Razz
fran , yeah i added it couple of days ago Razz s for ban just make " ignore " easier ^^
migz np Smile
~Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AirForce read This    AirForce read This  Empty

Back to top Go down

AirForce read This
Page 1 of 1