Arabian Rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

Ops ! busted ??

Go down 
+8
.!BOB!.
InjecZor
Banner
DA_MASSIVE
Youssef900
LiLWilLJunior aka nerock!
AvA WeRtY-
Vamp
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 am

Oh !! Who is that imba guy who's making those abusing Posts !! omg .. i thought for sec

he might be Gevaura .. or sth like SuperMan ...

For sec he thought that he will curse all members and admins and We will play hide and seek with him as not if we'r not gonna find him

But guess what .. i think we've busted u ...

And you will not have to gain only ban .. i think many many ppl will never forgive you for this unmannered words you've spoken to each and abusing our forum cursing everyone ..

Ur such a coward really ..

proves ..
Ops ! busted ??  Sssse

Ops ! busted ??  Sssxt

Ummmmm .... we'll discuss later when Invit comes what are we going to do with u ..
Back to top Go down
AvA WeRtY-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am

LOL ramy ? haha nice one yalla ya ramy, so ur flamming me coz of trax? HAHA la2 fe3lan enta shab gamed neek we mo5tal neek bardo
we bardo ingored ya 7eletha
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 am

massive i know it's hard .. it's ok take ur time Making plan .. and writting storyline .. but pls dont say it's a ghost living in your home using the same computer because no one will believe you .. pls think of something we believe .
Back to top Go down
Youssef900
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

Quote :
i think many many ppl will never forgive you for this unmannered words you've spoken to each and abusing our forum cursing everyone ..

dh shtm nfsh fe el thread dh : http://arabrooms.nstars.org/egypt-hlr-report-abuser-f8/new-item-hidden--t361.htm but he deleted the replay Very Happy

Last edited by Youssef900 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am

first ana aslan mesh fahem eh 7war al ip adress dah ana kol aly shayfo shoyet arkam aslan mesh kolhom zay ba3d , second ana eh aly hy5leny 23ml 7aga zay keda , hastfeed eh ? + mazonsh wa7d 3ando 21 years 7ay3ml 7aga habla zay de as for nerock blash habal wnaby game trax eh aly anta bttkalem feh
Back to top Go down
Banner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Banner

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 am

ROFL !!!

since this chat is opened , i reply to : Ramy about why using Garena Host bot is illegal

1st : it changes ur game name and that is a GM function

2nd : it got a vote kick command that is versus game play terms

3rd : there is an option that allows host to see the OTHER team chat

anyway since some ppl use it , they dont get banned coz none reported + ppl trust them ( or they dont know why they shouldnt use it )

Back to the topic , medo i need 2 learn some of your tricks xD .. GJ btw & nicely dont ( got ur thoughts xd )

Last edited by Banner on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

Yea Zl dont you notice something !! the guy is now behaved ! and he's not cursing !!

He's now little busy with his main character ...

look i've idea for you .. go continue make some more insults mb it will distract us alittle bit ... really you are pathetic .
Back to top Go down
AvA WeRtY-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

btw Garena bot host is not illegal .. lol
go watch the important matches like MYM , DTS , OK and etc . they all using Garena bot hsot and even in razor matches dude stop saying bullshits Smile)
like u saying its a Hack its not lol ..
To Ramy : the ip address are different but who used them ? only two Accounts ??
and u dunno -.-'
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

BTW am not joking here , i don't insult any one with out a reason lol u can just ask any one in the room about me + i don't need to convince u with this but my guess is that u had some time so u decided to make some things and make it appear as if it me who did this
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 am

1 from 2

1- You are the one who did this ..

2- Someone in is using ur pc while you was answering and switching between the accounts ..

No one in the world have the same ip address of another .. this is fact ..
Back to top Go down
Banner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Banner

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 am

Ava , those AREN'T The same bots

Host Bots aren`t legal at least for non-league rooms ( if that what u meant )

law 3ayez nekalem aktar contact me at room so i can show u the source link and discuss further ideas
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty

@ wert the ips are the same and the hsot bot is illegal coz u can change ur name in the game then leave and some1 report u and onther one get banned and uc an kick anyone from the game just like drop hack, and about mym and so on, they rent a bot for money which work on a server with very low pings so no 1 lag and coz its a known games, no 1 will change his name and leave, thats the trick
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Host bot is illegal for public .. only specific members are allowed to use it .

pls dont change the subject of the thread .
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

@ ramy, forget the trax game but for real are u kidding? look at the 1st 6 numbers, they are all the same and this is a admin function, which can not be wrong, go bla bla bla but am 100% sure that its u who did this, and if not then am sorry but i dont think it was somebody else
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

an *
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

DA_MASSIVE wrote:
first ana aslan mesh fahem eh 7war al ip adress dah ana kol aly shayfo shoyet arkam aslan mesh kolhom zay ba3d ,

Btw i dont think you would have done this if you understood it ..

Good reason ty ..
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 am

Vamp wrote:
1 from 2

1- You are the one who did this ..

2- Someone in is using ur pc while you was answering and switching between the accounts ..

No one in the world have the same ip address of another .. this is fact ..

ya3ny eh some one is using my pc and in the same time i am answering and switching between the accounts

and i know that no one have the same ip adress of another + as i can see in ur SS my ip adress is diffrent from his ip lol
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 am

medo clicked on " look up IP adress " he didnt match ur ip with his, so its like auto search .. kfaya mo2w7a :S
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am

LiLWilLJunior aka nerock! wrote:
@ ramy, forget the trax game but for real are u kidding? look at the 1st 6 numbers, they are all the same and this is a admin function, which can not be wrong, go bla bla bla but am 100% sure that its u who did this, and if not then am sorry but i dont think it was somebody else

i can see that they r all same but they don't show any thing lol as for vamp go post a SS that show my ip adress alone and his ip adress

<both in different pics>
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am

ummm ... !! really !!

Okay .. here we go ..
Ops ! busted ??  Massiveip2

Ops ! busted ??  Massiveip1

wlahy el kalam da mahaynfa3ak .. enta beted7ak 3lina wla 3la nafsak !!

If you did not apologize to all of the members you have Cursed them . i dont think that you will be even welcomed to play in our room . from any acc ..
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

if he didnt apologize ama request him o.o
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

LiLWilLJunior aka nerock! wrote:
medo clicked on " look up IP adress " he didnt match ur ip with his, so its like auto search .. kfaya mo2w7a :S

kfaya mo2w7a ?? ok if this is what u think am out of here bb
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

Pls dont ask for portrait because it will take long time to upload it
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

Ops ! busted ??  Empty

rofl out? tab aho medo 7at el ss el enta 3ayezo, now what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ops ! busted ??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ops ! busted ??    Ops ! busted ??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ops ! busted ??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabian Rooms :: Egypt Rooms :: Egypt HLR Ban Requests-
Jump to: