Arabian Rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

Just a memento for a retard

Go down 
+3
Str)Global(^_-
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
Jang0
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Just a memento for a retard Empty
PostSubject: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 am

oh, dear, jango with all due respect, when you no nothing about server lags and delays and internet connections in total please don't act like you do, this is really simple, you send a message it really doesn't get delivered at the exact moment, it goes through garena servers, then appears on your lovely screen (which is apparently you gaze upon a lot waiting for someone to type 2 words at the same second) so if garena has problems, timing of messages could be different (which is very possible due to garena's shitty service), or you might be using your internet connection so it might delay some chat messages which happens a lot of your downloading something and chatting sometimes even in msn, you get delayed messages ( it happens ).
jango = 0 knowledge with connections and servers, so please please I'd love it if you didn't act like a douche and kept telling people about your awesome knowledge with them as in your ban request.
much appreciated Smile

by D4rk-

couldnt post that in the unban request of nc|byte cuz its locked
Dude dun interfere in shit ur not involved in adding ur opinion wasn't asked for ... and acting like a tard and calling me a douche doesn't make u look any cooler......srry im not a geek like urself that knows "EVERYTHING" abt networks..but i atleast know the basics (probably more than u do)and i said that i banned ppl from EHLR with similar screenshots. plus i didin't show off any fancy shit abt my knowledge as i was just stating facts that i have been told by other people..maybe they were wrong...if thats the case i dun care i wud just report and see what happens next
if it gets denied so be it that doesn't mean i owe anybody an apology unless it was by my own will.
Hope u get the msg D4rk- ..DUN INTERFERE WITH SHIT UR NOT RELATED TO. unless if u wanna say something helpful like ".|CFF28377BSHIT" did

P.S. To onex who wrote the unban request that icon on the bottom left is my download manager ...that icon doesn't show if im downloading or not in anyway since that icon is there 24/7 as i never close it whether downloading or not.
Back to top Go down
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
Addicted
Addicted
3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 am

isa MOMken be el 3arby plz
Back to top Go down
Str)Global(^_-
Addicted
Addicted
Str)Global(^_-

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 am

^_-
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 am

bel 3araby "fokak men eli beyshokak"!

mabsoot keda ya 3sa{M}AB(O)Dra3
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Man ... Ok we all know that You went to private school ..

Pls Read " How to post an Unban request " then make an unban request and we will be looking forward to help you but man i really have some more important things to do than reading your Autobiography .. No offence mate ...
Back to top Go down
LiLWilLJunior aka nerock!
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Oh lala excuse me but i wanna comment on what u just said
now before i start i just wanna remind u that ur already unbanned and that u were right thats why u can access the room now, second i wanna explain sth to both of u this problem doesnt belong to garena it belong to ur connections.. now go start menu, choose " RUN " and write ping google.com -t or ping yahoo.com -t now gonna find ur pings to google which are 12 ~ 15ms normaly coz egypt got a google server or 120~150ms to yahoo coz its not in egypt, now if u got a wirless connection try to go as far as possible and open it, u gonna find sth called " request timed out " adn that means that at that moment u lost ur connection then it came back in the following sec. most of the ppl know this but idk about u .. anyway go try it and look at gg chat .. u gonna find that the chat stopped for a while and then a BIG AMOUNT OF CHAT gonna show up recorded in the same second thats bcoz u lost connection jsut for a sec.. now that what happend with u and it happen sometimes with cables. Now also look at the print screen... how the f*** he wrote 4 diffrent things ( same letters but caps so its diffrent ) with spaces in 1 sec? try to do it, and trust me u cant coz its impossible. You are unbanned hf and gl now take this as a rule .. IGNORE TARDS = BETTER LIFE !
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 pm

its not a ban nor an unban request its just a message to D4rk- 3ashan 7ashar nafso feli maloosh feeh
bas katebha hena 3ashan el thread here was closed...wel unban requests shouldn't be locked anyways.
we ba3deen el kalam eli ana katbo da wa7ed fe ola ebteda2ee yefhamo
ma7w el omeya .. hayb2a sa3b 3aleeh shwaya!!

lessa shayef ur comment ya nerock look at the first 2 highlighted lines time frame "20:14:45" howa da eli khalany a3mel report el 2 lines el tanyeen malhomsh lazma..we 7ewar el ping da maloosh 3elaka beli hasal btw ma3rafsh eh el sabab bazabt bas law wa7ed networks hay2olak
anyway hes not using crack end of story

Last edited by Jang0 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 pm

thats what i mean https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img209/1732/40747183.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 pm

im wired 1/2 meter cable so my ping is stable i guess never got that timeout 3'eer law DC men problems fel isp/central....
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:11 pm

e7em ...

I'm wired .. i've 4 mega connection alone .. and i sometimes get that request ..

specially if your downloading or browsing massively or running a buffer
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Timeout = The link or the Frequency between you and the Destination is lost in that period
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 pm

downloading browsing??? why would i try pinging while doing that?
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 pm

oh man ..

To check the capabillity of your connection .. Because the higher ping you've The more delay you'll get in every task over the internet .. You can ping over anywebsite or server or domain on the internet or even in ur LAN
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 pm

vamp akeed fahem el kalam da
7a3mel om ping wnna badownload leeh? el tabee3y ha2felo we a3mel ping aw speedtest aw ay haga
mat2oleesh galy timeout wanna badownload akeed haygelak 3ashan packets metrakeza 3al download fa law geet tefta7 site aw ping haygeelak timeout
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 pm

JUST GO OPPEN IT FOR 1 HOUR OR 2 AND AM SURE U GONNA GET THIS FUCKEN MSG NOW STOP BEING A TARD AND STOP ASKING ALOT OF QUESTION COZ FOR REAL U DONT UNDERSTAND A SHIT !
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Packets Metrakeza 3la download Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Man .. Very Happy ... allah ye3inak .. i'm out
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 pm

aywa aywa metrakeza 7emd kabriti howa
tab law sa5nto hytla3lak eh? bo5ar azra2? we 3mal tekteb english we beta3 we y2olak private school we y2olak ola ebteda2y we ma7ow el omya..
ya deen omy bos there isnth personal between me and u but for real GG

Last edited by LiLWilLJunior aka nerock! on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 pm

another geek hops on...nerock my pc + router on 24/7 we ma7asaleesh timeout so plz SU or prove me wrong

and vamp no comment on ur reply repeating my words how mature!!
and btw yeh packets metrakeza 3ashan ur using all ur bandwidth to download from a certain ip or more....so if u ping akeed hayb2a el ping 3ali neek
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

yes i am a geek hoping on hf am out
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm

ur GG nerock enta mesh fahem ay haga fe ay haga we 3amel feeha aboelleef so erken we go out zay maolt keda

and vamp fahem ana bar3'ee fe eh bas bey7awel ykhalee manzaro fahem kol haga wana shakle batee5aa
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 pm

pls ... i dont want to argue with you .. because asln i'm in computer science Networking Section .. and i've taken

CCNA
CCNP
MCSE

That means that i've spent the 25% of mylife studying about Networking ...
and getting certifications . I did not want to offence u so i said i'm out because it's so clear to me
that you dont even know what is the backets and you never read it's definition
so pls stop talking with or about me ..
Back to top Go down
Jang0
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm

well mido one last comment for u
being an admin changed u alot ....when i saw u fe stone a couple of times before u were much much better .... maan anyways
ma7w el omeya is good for egyptions that wud make a good topic for the future forum some memebers in here need it !!
Alak bo5ar azra2 we backets definition ahahaha U made my day ppl !!
Back to top Go down
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 pm

lol u mean ma7ow el omya for me ha?o.o well what medo just said is that
Backets = Group of Frames .. Frames = raw Data . = not physical = Pulses transfered on wire or in Radio waves now enta rakezhta ezay b2a ? and please ba beta3 ma7ow el omya enta .. blash kelmret rakethz deeh ba7es eny fe ba5od kemya ma3 modares gahel
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

man Very Happy Wlahy ana mafaker en i met you before asln !! i remember i met Zoz in Stone and Aquila and really good mates and we all respect each others and they know me good enough that i never disrespect ppl .. !! but i dont remember that i met someone Named Jango !! enta 3'ayart esmak wla eh Very Happy .. we b3din admin eh we 2rf eh fokak men el kalam da Very Happy ana bas kont bad7ak 3la kelmet packets etrakezet asl m3a e7tramy leik wlahy ana awel mara asma3 el ta3bir da Very Happy

enama enta mein y3ny enta met me in real we ezai mesh 3arfak
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Mahooo akiid enta mesh Banjoo Aquila hunter ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a memento for a retard   Just a memento for a retard Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a memento for a retard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabian Rooms :: Egypt Rooms :: Egypt HLR Unban Requests-
Jump to: