Arabian Rooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

Unban NC|-Byte

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
onex

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 pm

username: NC|-Byte
user id:43319282
reason:Its impossible to type 2 different words in the same second......i tried it...it really impossible.....this is probably server lag from jang0 .
this is the original image posted by jang0...showing that he is downloading and you can't hide it icon when it's downloading....so its really suitable that he gets server delay.
[url][/url]Unban NC|-Byte  Byte

and if all that doesn't suit you.... this is the original conversation that Jang0 posted in his picture.....but showing on my garena Clint on different times....this should prove that he is not using cracked garena and that jang0 had server lags.
Unban NC|-Byte  Byte

Ps: try to ask people who was in the room for SS for th incident before taking a decision.
Back to top Go down
D4rk-

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

oh, dear, jango with all due respect, when you no nothing about server lags and delays and internet connections in total please don't act like you do, this is really simple, you send a message it really doesn't get delivered at the exact moment, it goes through garena servers, then appears on your lovely screen (which is apparently you gaze upon a lot waiting for someone to type 2 words at the same second) so if  garena has problems, timing of messages could be different (which is very possible due to garena's shitty service), or you might be using your internet connection so it might delay some chat messages which happens a lot of your downloading something and chatting sometimes even in msn, you get delayed messages ( it happens ).
jango = 0 knowledge with connections and servers, so please please I'd love it if you didn't act like a douche and kept telling people about your awesome knowledge with them as in your ban request.
much appreciated Smile

Last edited by D4rk- on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DA_MASSIVE
Addicted
Addicted
DA_MASSIVE

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm

gg ^_^
Back to top Go down
JaYStaiN
JaYStaiN

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Eh P.S : ask ppl for screenshots wala msh 3aref eh di ?
Howa ana sha3'al Dallala yabny ?
I'm Not Obligated To Obtain Other Screenshots When a User Is Reported To Be Banned.
Its Simple , Jang0 Reported Him , He Might've Had Server Delays Or W/E But This Isn't His Problem.
I Will Unban Him As Soon As I Reach My PC As I'm Currently Using My Mobile Browser.

Gudd Luck Byte ^^

Back to top Go down
GG.Inevitable
Admin
Admin
GG.Inevitable

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 pm

[01:35:08] [System Message] NC|-Byte can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban NC|-Byte  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban NC|-Byte    Unban NC|-Byte  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban NC|-Byte
Page 1 of 1