Arabian Temporary forum to Report Abusers !

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
   You can now Report on the new forum , Link :  http://fairplay.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Arabian   

Share | 

Ban [Vamp] admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mango01234
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Ban [Vamp] admin   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Username: [Vamp]
Reason: banning a user without reason just for being a noob
comments: ben ben a friend of vamp flamed in a game someone who was noob and he didnt got banned while that noob guy got banned for just being a noob... no comment on egypt room admins
Back to top Go down
Str)Global(^_-
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Ban [Vamp] admin   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 pm

1st , i agree with u about no proofs , 2nd u dont have the right to talk about admins btw Smile , 3rd tell us the name of ur friend
Back to top Go down
AMYLEE^ROX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Ban [Vamp] admin   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 pm

support ban Vamp

UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
InjecZor

PostSubject: Re: Ban [Vamp] admin   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Thats the 2nd time i explain this to YOU. This TDK wAs not just a noob ma most of egy noobs do we ban them ? ofc no, u should ask why tdk got banned and why got flamed not coz only he is a noob but he was ruining the game , stealing items etc. Thats why vamp banned him and i support him too.
Plx Dont Report useless reports on wrong persons. Hope u got it.
Denied.
Closed.
Back to top Go down
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: Ban [Vamp] admin   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 am

Tyb ...

First thing .. if you dont know the reasons of banning members in high level rooms then pls do not discuss it or talk about it Specially with Admins ..

.... about TDK .

There is something which called game ruiner and unfrotunely its one of the reasons that ppl in high level rooms get banned because ..

1- He is Totally noob
2- He Feeded very bad .
3-He Bought a Devine and gave it to us so he could damage his team in purpose

So in that case we call this player a game ruiner .

Yes right about if Ben Insulted him .
But I've not checked the replay i'm not sure if HE insulted him before or told him something that Made Ben go and Tell him such a words .. and i dont think he asked you to talk as if your his father .

Now .. Ur screen shot is Not showing the Conversation so let me get a clear Screen shot of the Chat

So here we go with proofs ..

just remember pls for who is reading . that he does not even know that Game Ruiners are supposed to be banned ... He think that ppl who is overfeeding in purpose or not are allowed to play in our games .

Thats when i told you the reason of the ban .. so you dont just go and say For being noob

And it was not only me who told you the Reason i think ben is considered as very good experienced player and member may be more than you and me .

And For ppl who need to check the replay to make sure of every word i've said here it is ..

http://rapidshare.com/files/423383345/LastReplay.w3g

Btw i dont have to do this .. but i just want to show you that we try to make sure that our moves bans etc are for the sake of our room and members .. Not for abusing as you mentioned above ...

Vamp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban [Vamp] admin   

Back to top Go down

Ban [Vamp] admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arabian Rooms :: Egypt Rooms :: Egypt HLR - Report Abuser-
Jump to: